Project Manager, Talent Management
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Founded in 1995, EPSI specializes in the development and marketing of talent assessment, talent development and employee engagement solutions. EPSI‘s expertise is widely recognized in the industry thanks to its various training offers, organizational surveys, the quality of its human resources consulting services and the development of more than 50 psychometric assessments.
Having started a major digital transformation project, EPSI is looking for passionate people who want to live an experience within a mature and serious organization, having already acquired a great reputation within its industry.
Based in the heart of the National Capital region, EPSI is currently looking for a Project Manager – Talent Management. This person will contribute to the development of the organization’s mission by providing project management services within the context of our talent management solutions, with a focus on employee engagement survey solutions.
This position can be performed remotely or from EPSI offices, when possible.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY SHOULD INTEREST YOU:
- Experience within a respectable company.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Group insurance & pension plan.
- Opportunity to play a key role in the digital transformation of the organization.
- Great team atmosphere and lots of projects to get involved.
- Modern offices, located in the heart of the National Capital Region
- Work-Life Balance
- Personalized training and coaching paths for each employee
- Lots of opportunities for advancement
- Everyday fun!
IN THIS ROLE, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Manage projects through all different phases;
- Elaborate a detailed project plan for each project with defined deliverables and timelines;
- Lead client meetings including kick-off meeting, weekly meetings, and post-mortem;
- Align resources to ensure the delivery and success of every survey project;
- Evaluate the profitability of projects and keep projects within scope;
- Perform quality assurance;
- Act as main point of contact for clients;
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded;
- Evaluate sales opportunities, elaborate proposals, and follow-ups towards potential clients;
- Collaborate with different departments of the organization (IT, accounting, marketing, consultation, and technical support);
- Organize research activities and development of the survey department.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION, YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or a combination of experiences and training in project management.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in project management is required.
- Languages: Bilingualism in English and French (written and oral).
- Certification in Project Management
- Master’s degree in project management
- Knowledge of human resources management or of survey methodology
- Experience in managing employee engagement survey projects
- Project management skills
- Interpersonal communications
- Ability to organize/orchestrate
- Ability to work in a team